What Types of Information Does “Best of Cool” Collect?
- Personal Data: We may collect information from you when you complete customer surveys or participate in promotions.
- Personal Financial Data: If you choose to access Company’s subscriber or premium services, or order products from Company, we may ask you for your Pay Pal Account, Credit Card Information or other relevant financial information.
- Aggregate or Anonymous Data: As part of the operation of the Websites and the products and services, the Company will collect IP addresses and may also collect data from the operation of cookies, .gifs, web beacons, Pixel Tags and similar technologies. More information about these types of technologies is provided below. We will also collect aggregate data about patterns of usage of the services.
The Company may use personal information to provide you with information about other products or services offered by Company or to invite you to participate in promotions.
Sharing of Your Personal Data
Best of Cool does not rent, trade, barter, sell, make available or transfer any of your personal data, communications or traffic data to any third parties without your permission except in certain limited circumstances.
- We may be obliged under certain laws or by court orders from competent authorities to transfer your personal data, communications and/or traffic data without your permission or prior knowledge. The Company may receive requests from state or federal law enforcement organizations or a court or another authority or regulatory agency with appropriate jurisdiction to retain or provide personal data, and/or traffic data and/or communications content. We will provide this data and any assistance needed in order to fulfill the request.
- In order to efficiently provide the service(s) that you have requested from Company or to assist Company with policing and preventing fraud, it may be necessary to share your personal and traffic data with vendors or other service providers, partners, carriers, distributors, banking and/or payment processing organizations. Company requires that all third party organizations take appropriate measures and observe all relevant legislation in the jurisdiction/area they operate to protect your personal and traffic data.
- We may also share your personal information for the provision of requested services that originate with a related or affiliated company.
- In the event that Best of Cool acquires a similar operating business or is acquired by another business organization, personal information of Best of Cool’s users will generally be considered an asset and will be subject to transfer to a third party as part of the transaction. Best of Cool reserves the right to include users’ personal information as part of any such transaction.
Best of Cool reserves the right to share aggregated and anonymous information with third parties for marketing, research or any other purpose.
Where Will Your Personal Information Be Processed?
Your personal data, communications and traffic data may be processed and stored in any country where the Company operates and/or maintains a facility. This may include areas outside North America. By using the services offered by Company you expressly agree to the transfer of information/data outside of your country of residence.
Protecting Your Personal Information
Best of Cool and all related companies engage in appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data, communications and traffic data provided to or collected by Best of Cool. We use industry-standard tools to ensure that your information is secure and confidential. You should not share passwords or other confidential information about your account.
How Long is Your Personal Data Held By Best of Cool?
Changing or Updating Your Personal Information
You may contact Best of Cool at email@example.com to view, rectify, adjust or complete your personal data. Upon verification of your identity and within a reasonable period of time, Best of Cool will comply with your request, provided that in doing so it does not contravene any applicable laws or legislation.
Best of Cool may also use email to update you with news about the products and services that you have purchased or are using and/or to inform you about other Best of Cool products, unless you have opted out of receiving this information. To opt out of receiving this type of information, please contact Best of Cool at firstname.lastname@example.org.